Add Your Heading Text Here
- The Client must fill the Interim and Final Feedback form to avail of Post-training Services else reschedule/redo policy will be ineligible.
- Any feedback/escalation must be shared before 30% of the class is over to avail of the REDO Batch.
- If an individual is not satisfied with the training and has raised his feedback as per Points 1 and 2, He/she will be authorized to take the retake only within 3 months after his/her First batch end date. No Free Retakes will be allowed after this window.
- If an individual is unable to clear the exam on the first attempt, He/she can take a Free redo in the next available batch within 3 Months after the Exam result date or First batch attended. The retake requests post 3 months’ window will be chargeable at 50% of base fees plus taxes.
- 80% of attendance is mandatory in actual batch enrolled , to qualify for revision or redo sessions.
- In Case of Medical Emergency or any Unavoidable situation, One reschedule is allowed as per mutually convenient schedule. All further reschedule will be charged at 100% of actual fees.